Today I start from basics of blogging, like what is a Blog, what is blogging and who is a blogger?
If we extend the word Blog then the full form is (A place on the Internet where we express our thoughts and we can also call it “Weblog”). Some internet users call it with different names like – A Digital Magazine, A Diary, Newscast, Collector’s meeting place, place to show your art, information sharing place, teaching hub, learning spot and if i have to call it in my words then it would be “A place where almost everything can happen by words.”
A regular blog merge with text, images, videos and links and many more elements and the blog readers can post queries, comments and their thoughts as well as feedback’s about your posts and communicate with the author. The comments and discussions between author and reader are the proof of a successful blog.
In the blogging world, you will see the three words continuously:
Blog – An online journal.
Blogger – The person (Author) who owns and contributes to a blog.
Blogging – The action for creating the blog.
“A blog is a type of website that is usually arranged in chronological order from the most recent ‘post’ (or entry) at the top of the main page to the older entries towards the bottom”.
Table of Contents:-
What is a Blog, What is Blogging and Who is Blogger?
What is Blog?
A Blog is a shortened form of “Weblog”, this word is used to narrate the all kind of websites which share any kind of information with different types of niche’s (Topic of Website) on the internet. It includes articles, videos, links, comments and many more.
1. Personal Blog: This is the place where someone who has some skills and he/she want to share their skills with others, then blogger use this place to show his/her skills. In a personal blog, you can share thoughts, poems, photography skills and you can review any product and sell it to your reader via affiliate marketing.
2. Business Blog: These kinds of blogs are developing to publish their products and services and used to enhance the public relation of a company. In the past time this type of blog is good for small companies but today all huge brands and multinational companies have using this type of blog to publish their activities, products launch, products information and many more.
3. Niche or Topical Blogs: This type of blogs useful for anyone because it will work with any particular interest. Niche blog could be about many topics like Education, sports, fashion, home interior, gardening, pest controls tips, pets, childcare, technology, cooking, how to’s and many more. If you have any kind of skill or talent then there is a blog waiting for you and then you can earn good amount of money with your passion.
4. Media Blogs: This type of blogs depends on your content. For e.g. if you love to make videos and post on your blog as well as on YouTube then you’re a vlogger. If you are a photographer or you are a painter then your blog will be called as photoblog or art blog.
5. Insight Blogging: Insight blogging has some great topics like Sharing insights, Original ideas, commentary or trends on a particular topic.
6. Piggyback Blogging: In this kind of blogs blogger writes about a particular topic which is popular in the media and on meme website like Tailrank.
7. Life Blogging: In this type of blog, blogger sharing his or someone else real life story which will be inspiring for all readers. For e.g. TheLogicalIndian.
8. Link Blogging: In this, you should collect a huge series of links to websites, blogs, vlogs or any other online platform; here readers get all useful links at one place. (Note: This kind of blogs can get a huge amount of traffic but if you provide real and useful links.)
What is Blogging?
If you are damn serious about your blogging career then you have to learn some skills for bright future in blogging and for becoming a top blogger and entrepreneur you have to be punctual and hard working.
Who is Blogger?
A person who handles and manages the blog is called blogger. Blogger can share his/her skills, thoughts, stories and many more.
To become a blogger you have to start your own blog on any niche and write unique content or articles on your topic and start publishing it and make it visible to as many as users on Social Media.
To learn coding languages you can try some best options in the market where you can learn coding for free (W3Schools, Codecademy, Teamtreehouse)
You should be a good writer to write a unique and useful content for your readers but if you are not then don’t think that you can’t write well just be confident and improve yourself daily like me (Karan) and you can try some tips of mine which I follow for myself in daily life (Learn at least 5 unique words daily, Read English newspaper daily at least one hour, Be a Researcher about your niche and write at least one article daily). You should learn On-Page Optimization seriously because the search engines are the only one who will give you success.
Important Factor for Blogging:
You need to be a Social Media Marketer because, after search engines, the social media platforms are the second most important place to drive traffic to your blog.
Investment in Blogging Business:
Everyone knows that if you want to start a business then you need to invest money and in blogging career, you have two choices whether you want a free place to show your skills or you want a place only for you. Alright, I suggest you that if you choose to blog as a career option and want to become an entrepreneur with your hard work then go to your own domain and hosting platform.
if you are doing this just for fun then you can try platform like this WordPress.com and Blogger.com
Are you confused while choosing the best blogging platform? Frankly speaking, it’s really a tough choice. Today, there are a number of blogging platforms available and their features are more than sufficient to confuse someone so, how will come to know which one is best for you. Here, we have explained a complete guide to help you choose the right keyword research for beginners one for you blogging platforms.
Before moving on to the features, lets first find out what kind of platform you need
Being a beginner, you are expecting the platform to be simple and easy to set up. Most of us are also looking for something that doesn’t require any type of coding. You might also be having a dream design for your blog and thus here the blogging platform plays a vital role is backlinks submitter sites. Making a wrong choice will not only take you away from the dream design but you may also face a lot of difficulties in future.
Let’s come to the features, pros, and cons of the top blogging platforms now.
No need to say that its one of the best and the most popular blogging platform WordPress SEO friendly. We have seen many people getting confused between the two wordpress.org and wordpress.com. The difference is that wordpress.org is open source platform. You can build a website on your own. It’s a self-hosted service and this means that you will have to purchase hosting in order to host your website with free blogging platforms.
- (i) WordPress lets you control and customize each and everything of your website
- (ii) You can add as many extra features you want to buy just installing the plugins
- (iii) you get a huge bunch of themes and plugins and thus you can get the look and functionality as per your requirement
- (iv) This tool is completely SEO and search engine friendly
- (i) You need a bit of learning before customizing your website
- (ii) Managing the backups and security is completely manual
Price:- Its totally free and most of the plugins and themes of wordpress.org is also free. You just have to pay for the hosting.
This is basically a blog hosting service which one can use free of cost. You can even configure your own custom domain name, storage, and other services
- (i) Predefined setup is provided
- (ii) Easiest to manage
- (i) you get very limited options and features
- (ii) You can customize your website completely
- (iii) Not good for long-running blogs
- (iv) The blog is not owned by you and WordPress have the right to suspend your blog and account if you violate their terms of service
Price:- Basic account of WordPress is free but, you will see ads and other brandings all around the site. The basic plan is $2.99/month and you can remove WordPress logo and advertising from the website.
Additional Reading:- Advanced SEO Techniques Which You Need To Know Now!
This is yet another free blogging service offered by Google. Free blogging platforms, You can easily set up your blog and even a non-techy guy also can start their blog with just some clicks.
- (i) Its free
- (ii) Easy to use and manage and no need of any technical knowledge
- (iii) You get awesome performance along with security and reliability
- (i) Very limited basic blogging tools
- (ii) very limited design options
- (iii) Blogger is been updated in a very long interval
- (iv) Google holds the right to suspend your blog if they found any breach of terms and conditions
- (v) If the blog get successful, it becomes really difficult to transfer the website to WordPress
Price:- Its free.
This is yet another blogging platform which is similar to WordPress.org. if you are looking to build your website or blog on Joomla then you must have good amount of coding skills. This is also a self hosted system and you need to have domain and hosting in order to use it.
- (i) You can customize the blog as you want
- (ii) It’s free
- (iii) add or remove the features you want
- (i) Joomla community is a lot smaller than WordPress and thus you get limited themes and plugins
- (ii) Support is really very limited
- (iii) you will have to make backups, updates, and security of your own.
Price:- Joomla is 100% free, but you will have to spend money on domain and hosting.
This is another alternative of wordpress.org and Joomla but needs to do all the hard work by own. This tool basically needs hardcore coding and thus you must be a coding expert if you want to use Magento.
- (i) Websites built on Magento are highly customizable
- (ii) Highly powerful and highly responsive tool
- (i) Bad support from the community as the people in the community is low
- (ii) Very limited themes and plugins
Price:- tool is 100% free, but you will have to pay for the domain and hosting. If you are not good, with coding, you will have to hire an expert and spend money.
This is a hosted platform which one can use to build blogs or websites. This platform provides a very easy way to make blogs. The reason is that it provides a drag and drop tools. If you want you can even add a blog to your website by Wix Blog app.
- (i) easy customizations of a site using multiple templates and also using the third party addon.
- (ii) easy drag and drop support, no need for any coding
- (iii) quick and very easy setup
- (i) Free account is very limited as you will see Wix logo and ads
- (ii) very limited free third-party apps
- (iii) you cant change templates once you made a choice
- (iv) you will have to pay in order to get E-commerce support.
Price:- basic web builder is free but if you want to use a custom domain and remove ads then you will have to pay a minimum of $4.50/month.
This is most lite blogging platform which has got very limited features. This is basically developed so that one can make simple blogs and publish them. It is a hosted platform and also as the software which you can install and host it on the hosting service.
- (i) focused only on writing and simple blogging
- (ii) Clean, fuzz-free and easy interface
- (iv) setup is not required if you are using the hosted version
- (i) customization with an app is not easy
- (ii) have very limited options
- (iii) limited themes to choose from
- (iv) very complicated setup
Price:- Self-hosted version can only be used with a custom domain. You will have to pay $19 for 1 blog with a limit of 25000 page views.
This is yet another hosted platform that one can use. It has got drag and drop tools which makes developing the website very easy. They have got tons of themes which you can use in order to make your blog look awesome.
- (i) Easy drag and drop web builder
- (ii) quick setup even a child a do
- (iii) with free plan you can give the service a try
- (i) Limited built-in features and you can’t add more features too
- (ii) very limited configuration with third-party platform
- (iii) Exporting your Weebly site to other platform is very difficult.
Price:- Paid plans start from $8.00/month which have got very limited features but to get all the features, you can pay up to $49/month
This is one of the services that allows people to create websites with their drag and drop web builder. It especially focuses on the small-scale people who want to make their presence over the internet.
- (i) It’s simple and easy to use especially for beginners
- (ii) It has got the best-designed templates
- (iii) offers domain with HTTPs/SSL and also the e-commerce support
- (i) It is limited to its own platform
- (ii) Personal plat limits you to only 20 pages and 2 authors
- (iii) You can integrate only some of the services
Price:- Personal plan started from $16/month, for business plan you will have to pay $26/month
This tool is a bit different from other platforms. This is considered as the microblogging platform which includes social media too which will help you in making your social media presence.
- (i) Its free and damn easy to use
- (ii) it provides integrated social media
- (iii) since it’s a microblogging tool, its quick to blog videos, images, gifs etc
- (i) it has got a very limited set of options which you cant extend
- (ii) Many themes are available but they cant provide additional features
- (iii) importing or backing up the blog to another platform is very difficult.
Price:- Its free to use, you can even configure your custom domain, there are many third-party apps available that you can use and configure easily.
Which one to choose?
Choosing the best is really difficult. But if you are looking for something that has everything in it then you must go for wordpress.org.
“Since Blogger and WordPress.com don’t provide much features and you are bounded by many kinds of terms and conditions, we are keeping both of them on the rejected list. But, if you think that you need a very basic blog with very minimal functions and features, you can go for any of the two.”
Choosing the Best CMS
Now, let’s move on to the choosing the best cms for blogging. When it comes to CMS, all can be considered as the best. But since we are looking for a best blogging platform for beginners, We are looking for the features like easiness, multiple layouts, awesome support, good performance and as less coding is possible.
WordPress is one of best CMS that is used worldwide. The reason being is it has got all the things that we require. The first and the foremost thing is that it’s easy to use and one can easily set it up. Even if the user isn’t tech savvy, the WordPress hosting providers are nowadays using the one-click installations which made it really easier to install and set up the WordPress website.
Though these options are also available for Joomla and Magento the fact is that Joomla comes second in terms of difficulty and Magento need a highly expert coder. Installing both these CMS are also easy, but customizing the website on these CMS is really complex and even a moderate level of coder also face difficulties while using them.
Another reason for using WordPress is that the WordPress community is very big and thus some of the other people is always available to help you out. You can even discuss with the support of wordpress.org and they will always be able to assist you.
The third and the most important reason for choosing WordPress is that they offer a wide range of themes and plugins, which clearly means that you just have to install the theme and the plugin as per your requirement without any coding and you are good to go. If you want you can easily purchase their party themes and plugins and upload them in order to use. You get complete and easy documentation along with video tutorials for these premium themes that will help you in setting up your free blogging platforms.
At last, we just wanted to say that there are various blogging platforms available, but if you are looking for a long-term blog, you must go for WordPress.org.
I would love to hear from you that whether you find this guide helpful or not. you can post your comments, feedback and queries about blogging.
Thanks and Best of luck for your first blog. 🙂
What is working for you in terms of blogging? Kindly let us know by commenting below.
SEO Interview Questions and Answers Guide You Need to Know
SEO is all the rage in the digital marketing world. From content marketing to gaining traffic to your website to making any social media marketing campaign Successful Blogging, SEO is the real key.
SEO is Not Magic or Luck, it’s Long Term Hardwork and investment. – Pavitra Kumar
If truth be told, the functionality of SEO is difficult to understand and unique in nature. In the field of internet marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) has been developed as an excellent method to promote a website that means promoting a website and enhance its rankings in the search engine page results. In order to rank higher on a search engine, a website must be search engine friendly.
As the need for accessing the internet is proliferating vigorously, the extent of internet marketing in the digital marketing world is also in the hike accordingly. From large enterprises to small businesses, the demand for SEO and SEM experts is continuously rising.
However, the interviews held for SEO positions seem to be very baffled as most often it comprised various challenging questions that prove your ability of reasoning, logic, problem-solving skills and creative thinking.
Whether you are a freshener or an experienced SEO professional, read these SEO interview questions and answers that would not only show your skills and knowledge but also help to achieve the SEO job and make you the winner.
Being an SEO professional you would have to prove your capabilities and knowledge of SEO as well as SEO services in order to show your expertise in the field of search engine marketing.
Read these SEO interview Questions and Answers by Pavitra Kumar, SEO Expert at BlogDada.com, which will definitely ensure your success in the SEO interview. So, let’s go through.
Table of Contents:-
- 1. What do you understand by the term SEO?
- 2. Define Types of SEO?
- 3. What are some famous SEO tools?
- 4. What do you mean Backlinks?
- 5. What are Outbound Links?
- 6. What is Googlebot?
- 7. What is Crawling?
- 8. What do you mean by Indexing?
- 9. What are Meta Tags?
- 10. Have you ever heard about White Hat SEO and Black Hat SEO?
- 11. What are “no-follow” and “do-follow” links?
- 12. What do you mean by SERP?
- 13. What are Organic Results?
- 14. What are Paid results?
- 15. Are SEO agencies Beneficial?
- 16. What are keywords and Long tail keywords?
- 17. What do you mean by LSI keywords?
- 18. What is Canonical URL?
- 19. What is SEO friendly URL?
- 20. What are the most common ranking factors?
- 21. What are mean by robots.txt?
- 22. What do you mean by Cloaking?
- 23. What is the character limit of Meta description tags?
- 24. What is the difference between SEO and SEM?
- 25. Name some famous SEO blogs?
- 26. SEO Extensions
1. What do you understand by the term SEO?
SEO is the abbreviation of “Search Engine Optimization” which is a set of techniques to keep optimizing a website in order to enhance its visibility on top in search engine result pages by using specific keywords or key phrases.
2. Define Types of SEO?
Mainly, there are two main types of SEO:
Off-Page SEO: It is the method of getting backlinks from different websites to improve the rankings of the site. This method includes a method of SEO including blog posting, guest posting, forum posting, press release submission, and miscellaneous.
On-Page SEO: It is the technique of optimizing a website which includes on-page work such as creating informative, fresh content, meta title, meta descriptions, ALT tags, as well as ensuring the code and design of a web page can be indexed and crawled by search engines.
You May interested to Read: On-Page SEO Factors To Rank Your Website On First Page.
3. What are some famous SEO tools?
Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, Alexa, Google Webmaster, Google AdWords, Open Site Explorer
Backlinks or inbound links are the incoming links to your website, helping users to shift from one web page to another. These incoming links can play a key role in SEO.
5. What are Outbound Links?
The outbound links or outgoing links are links that come from your website to another webpage or website. They provide your web pages with more quality and value for the search engine rankings. Google considers outbound links as third-party votes which improve the ranking of your website rankings.
6. What is Googlebot?
To index and update a webpage/website, Google uses the Googlebot or web spider to cache, crawl, and index a web page by collecting the details from that webpage.
7. What is Crawling?
It is an automated process to filtrate web pages for proper indexing by search engines. Web crawlers regularly check web pages for fresh content and relevant keywords and then bring this information back to the web server for indexing.
8. What do you mean by Indexing?
The process of indexing begins when the process of crawling finishes. Google uses crawling to gather web pages relevant to the search queries and then creates an index that includes relevant keywords or searches terms and their exact locations.
9. What are Meta Tags?
HTML meta tags are basically tags used for a web page which place between opening and closing head tags of any document’s HTML code. They are basically the hidden keywords who present in the code and are invisible to users but are visible by search engines.
10. Have you ever heard about White Hat SEO and Black Hat SEO?
In order to rank higher on search engine result pages, websites go for various methods and techniques. The methods or approaches that are acceptable according to search engine guidelines are White Hat SEO, while methods and tricks that are not acceptable or advised to avoid at any case in search engine guidelines are called Black Hat SEO.
Nofollow links are non-crawling links which can’t be passed by search engine bots and can’t be indexed or cached.
Dofollow links are the type of links that allow all search engine crawlers to pass through. They have a great impact on website rankings as these links are counted by search engines as a backlink for your webpage and increase your chances of ranking higher on search engines.
Additional Reading:- Backlink Generator Tools Website Online You Should Know About
12. What do you mean by SERP?
Search engine page results (SERP) denotes to the page that is appeared when a specific search query is entered over the search engine.
13. What are Organic Results?
Organic results represent the listing of the web pages that are most accurate to the search query entered by the user. It is referred to as the natural result.
14. What are Paid results?
Paid results generally represent advertisements that are appeared above the organic results. Different website owners pay Google to display their websites for certain keywords. Paid results appear when a user enters a query with those particular keywords.
15. Are SEO agencies Beneficial?
Yes, definitely SEO agencies are beneficial but only to some extent. Agencies like Branex believes that, hire an SEO agency only if they aim to provide Search Engine Optimization by following White Hat SEO technique. As Black Hat and Grey Hat SEO and Advanced SEO Techniques. do improve the rankings but they do not last long. Whenever Google bots will recognize that you are following these techniques they will certainly penalize your website.
16. What are keywords and Long tail keywords?
Keywords in SEO refer to the words included in the web content which help the user to find the particular website by entering specific search queries over the search engines. Long tail keywords are key phrases that contain more than 4 words and make search results more specific.
17. What do you mean by LSI keywords?
Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) keywords are semantically associated with the main keyword that a user enters over the search engine. They have appeared at the bottom of the search engine result pages. The search engine finds the semantic structure of the keywords and then extract the appropriate meaning of the text to bring the most accurate results.
18. What is Canonical URL?
Canonical URL is the best URL for the web pages that the user wants to see. They are also called canonical tags that help in content syndication when multiple versions of a web page become available over the internet. It helps resolve content duplication issues.
19. What is SEO friendly URL?
SEO friendly URLs are structured in a way so that the method of website indexing by search engines become easier. Putting the right keywords and having an accurate length (3-5 words) can help improve website rankings and increase website navigation. Clean, simple, short URLs help users and search engines both to understand the page topic easily.
20. What are the most common ranking factors?
There are top 3 ranking factors that can affect the search engine algorithm:
Content, backlinks, and RankBrain
21. What are mean by robots.txt?
It tells search engine Bots about the web pages on your website that you don’t want to crawl. It prevents the indexation of online content that a website owner doesn’t want to display.
22. What do you mean by Cloaking?
It is a dishonest way of optimizing your website for search. In this approach, irrelevant content will be shown to the search engine crawler than what is presented to the end users.
An average meta title’s character limit is 60-70 and meta description character limit is 160 characters.
24. What is the difference between SEO and SEM?
Search engine marketing (SEM) is used for the promotion of a website by using paid advertising to increase their visibility in SERPs in the advertisement section. On the other hand, SEO is optimizing the website to increase the organic rankings of a website.
25. Name some famous SEO blogs?
- Search Engine Journal
- Search Engine Watch
- Search Engine Land
26. SEO Extensions
There are numerous SEO Extensions and Add-ons are available. But the most common ones to look are MOZ Bar that let you know about Domain and Page authority and Alexa that help you idealize the extent of the domain in the world.
If you wish to build your career in the digital marketing world but know little about SEO, you can always take classes and certifications to develop your new SEO skills. With SEO courses and certifications, you can easily jump to the next level and open up new opportunities for yourself.
Good Luck! 🙂
Free Keyword Research Tools For Help Planning A New Site
If you are into this process of rolling a new website, you know a lot is going on right now. Right from the design to the development, from marketing strategy to content creation, there is not enough time in one day to tackle it all. Even though you have so many things going on in mind, be sure to spend some on keyword research for guiding content strategy. By working on that, you can easily have a clear idea as to where you might want to take a site in future and ways to shape the content.
There are some research shortcut tools available, which are perfect for your new site. These tools are free, making it cost-effective for the newbies in the market.
Table of Contents:-
SEO & AdWord Keyword Permutation Generator:
If you are actually struggling to uncover some new keywords in KW research, this free tool might help you big time. You might be familiar with the top keywords, but what’s next? For the next step, this keyword tool might be of great help. With the help of this SEO and AdWord keyword permutation generator tool, it is always important to get creative as you always search for keyword aligning with site, goals and marketing strategy.
The only issue with this kind of tool is that some keyword results might not make any sense. So, you should prepare yourself to spend quite a good amount of time going through the list and searching for the ones suitable for your site.
You might try going for Keyword Inspector as another interesting and important keyword research tool for free. But, the market has a soft corner for Google Correlate. There is nothing quite effective like getting advice from source. Here, Google proves to be the main source. This tool is mostly overlooked for its extreme power for generating long tail keywords.
Don’t Forget to Read: Convert Website Traffic Into Leads
The main aim to use this tool is to see which keywords are searched together. Thanks to this information, you can start growing keyword list. If you ever find yourself in keyword rut, this tool will help you to escape. All you need to do is enter a primary keyword. Right from there, the tool will work on your behalf.
IMforSMB Bulk Keyword Generator:
There are some keyword tools, perfect for all kinds of websites. But, there are only a few, which are a good fit for any particular type. It is when IMforSMB Bulk Keyword Generator comes into action. This tool will actually work quite well for local servicing firms. It is primarily designed with idea that you need to get hands-on local keywords. First of all, you need to choose a business type and then start looking for your keywords. Remember to enter the service location before clicking on the term, stating “Generate Keywords.”
Apart from these options, the market has so many of them already. Some of those are Keyword In, Soovle, Ubersuggest and more. Go through each one of them to know more about their respective features, before addressing the finest response.
Why to Choose MilesWeb Shared Web Hosting Plan?
Being a new website owner, you must have got confused between the hosting solutions, right?
However, getting a right web hosting plan for the website is your ultimate goal. But again, you get stuck on these questions like how and where? As per my observation, many newbies are facing this issue and to overcome the same, I will highlight the review of MilesWeb Shared Hosting along with the reasons for selecting MilesWeb to host your website.
Table of Contents:-
In shared hosting, several types of websites are hosted on a single web server. All websites that are hosted on shared server share resources like CPU, memory and disk space. In short, various hosting accounts are designed on a single server and those are allocated to the new user website or domain name. For example, a classroom, where students need to share their seat with the others. In that particular classroom, a performance of one student won’t get affected because of any other student.
Are you an owner of a small business, new startup, blog, portfolio and medium scale websites. In such a case, MilesWeb Shared Hosting is the ideal solution to start your online journey.
Benefits of Using Shared Hosting?
- Cost effective: Many newbies consider shared hosting because of its budget-friendly.
- Low maintenance cost: In shared hosting, you don’t need to worry about server maintenance.
- Free SSL & cPanel: Many web hosting providers commit to offering security in shared web hosting by offering SSL certificate along with a user-friendly cPanel.
MilesWeb, Indian’s best unlimited web hosting provider offers shared hosting service at an affordable price. They believe that web hosting service should be fast, reliable, simple and affordable. Therefore, to make it more simplified, they started MilesWeb Web Hosting venture in 2012. They target all types of sectors and business websites. For shared hosting, they offer three server locations – that are India, UK, and the USA. Their shared hosting plans are starting from Lite at Rs. 699/Yr, Deluxe at Rs. 2399/Yr and Ultimate at Rs. 2999/ Yr.
From the above screenshots, you can buy any plan depending on your requirement. Moreover, they also provide attractive discounts on each plan. You can use the coupon code for buying the plan.
Features offered by MilesWeb:
- Free SSL Certificate: MilesWeb Linux shared hosting plan includes free SSL certificate. This ensures that the communication that takes place between you and your visitor’s browser is keeping secure.
- Free Site Builder: Now you can design your own website or blog with the help of a site builder tool.
- Pure SSD storage: Their shared server comprises of SSD drive that makes your website faster and reliable. However, SSD utilizes less energy and gives more speed than traditional storage.
- Scalability: In the future, when your website will grow at that time, you can easily move to more powerful options such as VPS, Dedicated and WordPress.
- Jailed Shell SSH: This feature of MilesWeb blocks access to data outside of the user’s home directory. However, it restricts to perform such commands that can affect the server.
- Latest PHP & MySQL: They ensure that scripts are running smoothly with their shared hosting service. However, they provide access to the latest and compatible versions of PHP & MySQL.
- Website backup & restore:
To keep a backup of your website data, MilesWeb offers Website backup & restore feature at Rs.99/mo. In short, your website files, folders, databases and emails backup are maintained in the cloud.
- Web Application Firewall:
This feature monitors the traffic on the server. It safeguards your website from web attacks such as DDoS, hacking, identifies theft or malicious activities, etc.
- Dedicated IP:
In shared hosting, dedicated IP plays an important role because multiple users are using the same server. Your IP may get blacklisted while sending the mail, in such case MilesWeb provides Dedicated IP to make smooth delivery of emails.
I hope you must have got a clear idea about MilesWeb Shared Hosting. What are you waiting for?
Additional Reading:- MilesWeb Review: India’s Best Managed WordPress Hosting Provider
Go and sign up with MilesWeb Hosting. If you want to know more, initiate the chat as their support team is available 24*7 to assist you.
SEO Interview Questions and Answers Guide You Need to Know
Free Keyword Research Tools For Help Planning A New Site
Debt Settlement Programs will aid in Improving Your Financial Position
Unable to Manage Debts? How to Take the Right Financial Decisions?
6 Devastating Short and Long-Term Effects a Divorce Has on Children
Top 6 Best Vlogging Cameras 2018 for YouTuber Vloggers
SEO Interview Questions and Answers Guide You Need to Know
4 Best Medicine Delivery Mobile Apps for iOS and Android
The Best 9 Smartphone Cycling Apps For iPhone And Android
The Latest Fashion Trend for this Summer Men or Women
Blogs2 years ago
The Ultimate Guide On Make Money From Event Blogging
Blogs1 year ago
Free Backlink Generator Tools Website You Should Know About
Content Marketing7 months ago
Top 30 Content Marketing Platforms 2018 to Boost Your SEO
SEO Tips1 year ago
SEO vs PPC: Which One Is Better for Your Business?