As the SEO is getting tougher day by day and building links is not that easy as it was before Penguin update, Majority of bloggers and internet marketers start searching something new methods to gain links. The most effective and long term model to build links event blogging days is PBN a.k.A Private Blog Network SEO. You might listen to this word for the first time if you are new to SEO but for the experienced guys, it would not be new for sure. Newbies don’t panic about PBN it is easy to build, but you need some precautions and patience while creating PBN with some investments on hosting and domains. Now we will tell you the exact definition of PBN
Table of Contents:-
What is Private Blog Network (PBN)?
A private Blog network is the network of your websites or blogs based on expired domains that give links to each other and all the websites of your PBN point links to money site in such a way that Google could not identify that these are your websites and consider them as natural sites. In more simple language PBN is all about making websites on expired domains and pointing unnatural links in a logical manner to your money sites to gain authority. If the domain is expired it must have more power and those authority domains help you in passing more link juices.
Before building a private blog network, you must be aware of the fact that it is completely against the guidelines of Google. So while creating PBN, you should have to be very cautious. You might be thinking that if it is against the guidelines of Google then why we are trying to build this PBN and how it would help us? So I have an answer to this question as well.
Matt Cutts once said that Google identifies the authority of websites by Links pointing to it. Those links must have good metrics ( We will discuss metrics later). Free Backlink Generator Tools More the links more the authority but those link should of diversifying nature. If you are pointing 10 links from one authority site, then it would consider as spamming while if you point 10 links from 10 different websites, it will reckon as Private Blog Network for SEO. Similarly, if Google identifies all these sites belong to one owner and are interlinked with each other only for sake passing link juices then Google must take action on it, that is why you should be cautious while building PBN.
What Metrics should be in your mind while building PBN?
There are 4 Metrics that we consider while doing PBN SEO and they are as follows:
- DA also known as Domain Authority by MOZ
- PA also known as Page Authority by MOZ
- TF known as Trust Flow provided by Majestic
- CF known as Citation Flow provided by Majestic.
DA measures the authority of your domain
PA measures the authority of that particular page of that website
TF measures the authority of websites pointing links to your website and
CF measures the Citation flow that defines the powerfulness of links to your websites.
Along with that you need to check the following stats as well that is referring domains, Anchor Text Ratio, Backlinks. You can use the following tools to check these metrics:
- Majestic.com for TF and CF
- Bulk domain Checker to check DA
- Ahref.com to check backlinks
- Open site explorer to check PA and DA.
- ExpiredDomains.net to buy expired domains
- GoPBN.com for PBN Hosting.
Hosting for PBN is quite different as compared to natural hosting. For PBN hosting you must have a different C-classes in your IP address else Google would identify that all these websites are on the same link and building just for the sake of links, and you would not get any benefit out of it
Along with this check the link profile, adsense banned, anchor text ratio any kind of redirection like 301 or 302.
How to find expired domains for your Private Blog Network?
There are various methods through which you can get expired domains. Few of them are listed below:
- Auction services
It is one of the very first methods to get the expired domain, but it would be a costlier one. You have to fix a broker who is the master in finding expired domains. Just tell your requirements pay him the desired amount and get your work done. Although, I feel uncomfortable to use this method since it is costly in nature and would not increase new in your skills. If you are comfortable with this process, then you can proceed, and it is one of the most and fast methods to get expired domains.
There are two types of domain available in digital marketplace. One that are expired while the ones that are about to expire. Backordering service providers continuously checking the domains that are about to expire, once they expire they buy it and you can get your desired domain of desired metrics with the help of these backordering services. There are some operators who provide backordering services and they are mentioned below:
1) Expired Domains
Alerts and Precautions in your mind while working on PBN SEO:-
- You are building a PBN network that must be hidden from google so you must have to make sure that you don’t make any footprints.
- Along with this all your domains must be hosted on different C-class IP address.
- All the domains must be register with different registrars and have different contact details including email id.
- After this you need to make sure that while buying domain you are logged out of your gmail account or any other google account for the safety purpose.
- Don’t use same theme on all your PBN websites
- Try to use minimum plugins since it would help you in reducing any kind of chance of footprints.
Additional Reading:- 5 Advanced SEO Techniques Which You Need To Know Now!
You should be very clear about the fact that your PBN links would be beneficial only if your website looks legit in the eyes of google. If your PBN websites give any indication about their real purpose that is link building, their relevance would be decreased by 50% or in some cases you might lose your rankings too. So worry now that how to make your website legit in eyes of google? Don’t worry you can do that very easily if you follow these points:
- Post 4-5 content first and link other authority websites in your niche rather than giving link to your website straight away.
- Try to write 80% content as unique because spinned or copied article would not work anymore as google is getting smarter day by day.
- Complete no to sitewide unless your PBN website get sometime, like if I have a PBN network that is 3 months old then I will think of sitewide but for 3 days or a week old website don’t even think about it or else get ready for your deindexing.
- Treat your PBN as a legit website and try to add value in it because google always give preference to legit content and if your PBN network have good traffic then you can easily get the good rankings else it can be a tough deal.
PBN is never allowed by google so before making any PBN make sure that you are not leaving any footprint, for every website you own dont use much plugins and try to do the things manually. Use TOR browse instead of normal browsers since it would not be able to fetch your IP address. Domain with same details can prove dangerous to you.
Use domain privacy protection and different details, along with that link privacy plugin so your links cant be traced out.
Private Blog Network SEO – Be sure to read the post on “Guest Blogging Guidelines in SEO“
Any question after reading this post? Let me know in comments, I would love to answer them.
Thank you very much for reading the post. 🙂
Top 6 Best Vlogging Cameras 2018 for YouTuber Vloggers
With the increased levels of competition in the blogging industry particularly in the marketing sector, vlogging has become a necessity. For this reason, the type of camera used in making the Vlog sensitive. To have the best vlog, vloggers need quality cameras. Recently, a report was released ranking different cameras according to their functionality and quality as follows.
Table of Contents:-
Canon Power Shot G7 X Mark II
G7X Mark II camera is an improvement of its predecessor. With a faster shooting burst and most importantly being able to shoot raws at 8 fps as compared to the one fps shot by Canon G7X mark I. Additionally, the renowned camera has a perfect subject recognition as well as tracking.
Image quality is the most considerable interest of most vloggers, and the model provides that. It has a sharper focus and a high ISO noise reduction settings.
Vloggers no longer have to worry about blurred image because Mark ii has dual sensing IS that utilizes the information or data received from the specific image sensor hence reducing the effect of camera shake.
Apart from the great Video and image capture which stands at 20.1 mp, the camera can connect to WIFI and NFC which allows sharing. Even though the camera lacks the 4k shooting, the model utilizes 1080p at 60fp which increases the video quality.
Canon Powershot SX620 HS
This model is well known for its zooming power of 25 time’s optical zoom and its unique ability to connect and shoot with wifi. When there is the need for portability, the SX620 HS is the model to choose. The camera is pocketable hence enabling portability.
With a sensitivity of 20.2 megapixels, the camera produces high-quality videos which are essential for the vloggers. In addition to this, the camera has an incredible recording power of up to 30 fps. Furthermore, the vloggers are at liberty to apply their creativity in using the camera. For instance filters like those used in movies.
The camera is mainly known for its 4k recording quality. With a controlled shutter. Its burst shooting goes up to 24fps and also focuses on raw files. Apart from having quality sensor its zooming lens has a width of between 24 to 70 mm. it has a zooming power of up to 3.6x which enables the vloggers to have a close and personal shot.
The camera can as well shoot 4k clips which enables full footage. Additionally, the camera has a sensor that has a phase detection autofocus. The model can as well connect to Wi-Fi and NFC which allows data and media transfer.
GoPro Hero 6
If durability and quality are needed, then this is the recommended model. It has a waterproof casing. The GoPro hero six can also connect to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth which allows for wireless transfer, photo editing, and sharing.
The model also has a GPI chip that increases the quality of the images by improving the image stabilization.
The model also has a 4K video recording that has up to 60 fps and 1080p resolution which increases the video quality. Besides, the camera has a 5.0 GHz WI-Fi band that enables the transfer of media files that have a high resolution to any mobile device at high speed.
In addition to these unique qualities, the camera has an electronic image stabilizer that reduces the distortion brought about by vibration and shaking hence ensuring quality.
Additionally, the camera has an inbuilt GPS that focuses on the speed as well as the elevation. The camera also allows for voice control which enables the vloggers to have control over the camera
The zooming power is of up to 2 times which enables vloggers to have a more clear view.
Panasonic Lumix GH5
Panasonic Lumix GH5 is a mirrorless camera that has been able to capture the interest of most vloggers due to its high quality 4 k recording at 60fp. Moreover, its sensitivity is also high and stands at 20.3 megapixels.
The model is designed to have an interchangeable lens which enables the camera to handle both the photos and videos which in turn makes it suitable for use by both users that is, for photos and videos.
In addition to the above features, the model has a unique battery functionality that is; the camera can shoot the videos until the battery dies.
This camera from Panasonic is designed to allow a natural control, for instance, the top buttons make it very easy to operate. It weighs 1.6pound and has a comfortable grip. Apart from this, the model contains an alloy of magnesium that makes it suitable for use even at very harsh shooting conditions.
Its speed and accuracy are also high. Furthermore, the GH5 has an image stabilizer that that reduces any shaking and distortion.
Vloggers would also go for the GH5 because of its excellent performance even at the low light intensity. Additionally, the camera can connect to Wi-Fi and therefore allow data and media transfer to other devices.
Canon EOS 80D
The camera is well known for video shooting within a studio. Though the model lacks the 4k shot, it has 1080p HD recording which ensures high quality. The model is by far unique and desired due to its dual Pixel AF which allows a continuous focus when capturing a video and still within the live or steady capture.
Additionally, the camera has autofocus of 45 points which allows for focusing even under low light intensity.
Apart from the design that enables it to withstand unfavorable weather conditions, the EOS 80D can be connected to Wi-Fi and NFC which allows media and data transfer to other devices.
Sony A7R III
For professionalism, then Sony A7R III is recommended. It has a ten fps and autofocus which allows for a continuous shooting rate.
Moreover, the model has a high resolution of 42.4MP CMOS sensor which increases its quality. The camera further employs a 399 phase detention that and 425 contrast detention that increases focus. The model also applies the five-axis autofocus that allows for both continuous and still video operation.
In as much as there are several Best Vlogging Cameras, these ones have made it to the top of our list.
Why every Marketer should be using Google Alerts!
Google is undoubtedly the biggest brand in the world. It has become a household name now and we cannot imagine our lives if Google didn’t exist. Whenever we have to look for anything anywhere, the first thing we do is we search for it on Google, be it movies or tech. it is the best search engine out there.
Google has many sub-products and branches amongst which the most widely used one is Android. We all are a fan of Android devices because of the ease that it provides to its customers. One of the best innovation in Android is Google Alerts.
It is a hidden treasure of Google that alerts the user about any new thing happening on the internet. Depending on your recent searches over Google, it analysis your preferences and then sends you notifications and emails if anything new regarding those things has happened on the internet. It is a very simple tool to be updated about your interests without actually paying focus to it.
Amongst the many fields in which Google Alerts help, the major one is marketing and if you are a marketer, then Google Alerts is the perfect feature for you to use. Let’s discuss the benefits of Google Alerts for Marketers.
Benefits of Google Alerts
- If you own a company and you are worried about the things that people are talking about your company, then Google Alerts helps you to keep an eye on all the mentions in the virtual world about your company. It is a very efficient way to get the actual customer feedback about your firm.
- With Google Alerts, it is a very easy task to be updated about the reviews and shared content about your company and the best thing being that it is a free service unlike the paid search services like Cision and Burrelles Luce.
- Every blogger faces the situation of barren mind and the problem they face is to what should they write about. Google Alert helps you to know what is going on the market through various forums and blogs and people are saying about it. This way you can be easily updated about the ongoing trend.
- In every field in the market, there is competition and every marketer wants to stay ahead of their competition. Google Alerts is the perfect solution for that. By using Google Alerts get the latest updates as to what your rivals are doing and what they are not doing to get the idea of what they will do and what you should do to stay ahead in the market.
- Every day new trends are introduced in the market and it’s a very difficult task to get a hold of each and every one. So by using Google Alerts get an alert about everything new that has been introduced regarding your product or service in the market to stay updated.
- Amazon introduces new Amazon Sale every now and then and it is a super hard task to keep a track of each sale and you also don’t want to miss it. So Google Alert helps you to be updated about the Sales that are taking place as well as gives you alerts and notifications of the new Amazon India Coupons that can be used to get extra beneficial deals.
- When you are after a client, it is your duty to be updated about everything going on with them, be it awards or new launches. Just search for that company on Google and let it be Google’s duty to keep you updated about any new activity regarding that company.
Google Alert is a very effective tool when it comes to marketing and it is beneficial to every marketer out there.
Now let’s see how to set up Google Alert
- Go to the Google Alerts Page and Sign In with your Google ID.
- Now you have to select the topic regarding which you want Alerts. You can select any number of Keywords that Google would look up the internet for you.
- Once these steps are completed and your account has been verified, Google Alerts will automatically start sending you updates and alerts over the email mentioned.
Don’t Forget to Read: Beginners SEO Optimization Tips for Google Ranking
We all know that the Internet is a vast entity and every day millions of new Data is added over to it. So it is impossible to keep a tab of everything that is happening. Get Google Alerts to do that work for you and after using it for some time, you can go back to Google Alert and change the settings on the basis of more information or less information. For the best results, be specific when you enter the keywords. If your keyword is very popular. Be ready for a ton of emails and information.
The information it delivers can help every marketer to top their field.
Where to Find Free Public Rest API for Testing
In the past couple of years, developers and companies have been moving towards the Agile development process. It allows for quick feedback to developers and in the long-term that means better and faster development. UI testing albeit looking good on paper suffers from the drawback of being slow so you can’t let developers know right away if their code is buggy. Though with API testing things are a lot faster and more reliable as compared to a GUI based series of tests. Now before you discuss the various public rest api for testing, let’s start by clarifying what an API is?
Table of Contents:-
What is an API?
API is an abbreviation for Application Programming Interfaces, and it acts as an interface for software programs. Even though the vast majority of functional testing will require the use of an interface like a dot net form or a web page, with API testing you essentially bypass the user interface and communicate with the application directly via a series of API calls.
Using API testing developers are able to test a number of headless technologies like Web services, JMS HTTP, and databases. Headless testing or API testing is the same thing and require bypassing the UI to send a request directly to the application’s backend or service which then gets a response.
It is a simple relationship often referred to as a client/server relationship. The client requests with an API call, asking for a resource, which requires finding the server, fills the request and pings it back to the client.
What Do API Testing Tools Do and Can It Be Automated?
Now because Selenium is only used for browser-based tests, so the question is what tool is best suited for Soap and REST based web testing? Below we list some of the best API testing tools that can be used for both SOAP and REST based web service testing.
Initially, it started off as a Chrome plugin, but now there is a native version for both Windows and Mac computers. The application is used to send post requests to a web server, and it will show you the response received. It allows for quickly setting up all types of cookies and headers via your APIs and check the responses received.
- The program can run on Linux, Mac, Chrome OS and Windows
- Makes automated and exploratory testing very easy
- Users don’t need to
- a new language
- Uses a number of integration tools like Swagger & RAML for added support
- User monitoring, test, run, and document features
It is an open source platform based on the Java development environment and language. It is designed to make REST testing quick and straightforward. It works by simplifying the process by removing the need for all the boilerplate code required to validate and test responses. The system supports JSON and XML requests/responses.
Rest- Assured Pros:
- You don’t need to enter and use boilerplate code to interact with the rest service
- It seamlessly integrates with all Java-based projects
- It supports When/ BDD Given and Then Syntax
It is one of the best testing tools especially for developers working on HTTP-based client software i.e., software that needs to make HTTP requests. The idea here is that instead of having to connect with clients under test with a real server, you connect with them using RoboHydra. So what that does is makes RoboHydra respond to whichever requests you send.
RoboHydra Server Pros
- The system can be used to test an array of clients
The abovementioned tools are some of the best public API testing tools that many developers rely upon for API testing. Though there are many other testing tools popping up across the internet from various businesses and individuals. The idea is to find one that works best for you based on your knowledge of the scripting language. It should also be suited to the type of application you’re developing. After all, you don’t want to use a totally incompatible tool and you want to avoid learning something from scratch.