Being a new website owner, you must have got confused between the hosting solutions, right?
However, getting a right web hosting plan for the website is your ultimate goal. But again, you get stuck on these questions like how and where? As per my observation, many newbies are facing this issue and to overcome the same, I will highlight the review of MilesWeb Shared Hosting along with the reasons for selecting MilesWeb to host your website.
What is Shared Hosting?
In shared hosting, several types of websites are hosted on a single web server. All websites that are hosted on shared server share resources like CPU, memory and disk space. In short, various hosting accounts are designed on a single server and those are allocated to the new user website or domain name. For example, a classroom, where students need to share their seat with the others. In that particular classroom, a performance of one student won’t get affected because of any other student.
Why to Choose Shared Hosting?
Are you an owner of a small business, new startup, blog, portfolio and medium scale websites. In such a case, MilesWeb Shared Hosting is the ideal solution to start your online journey.
Benefits of Using Shared Hosting?
- Cost effective: Many newbies consider shared hosting because of its budget-friendly.
- Low maintenance cost: In shared hosting, you don’t need to worry about server maintenance.
- Free SSL & cPanel: Many web hosting providers commit to offering security in shared web hosting by offering SSL certificate along with a user-friendly cPanel.
MilesWeb, Indian’s best unlimited web hosting provider offers shared hosting service at an affordable price. They believe that web hosting service should be fast, reliable, simple and affordable. Therefore, to make it more simplified, they started MilesWeb Web Hosting venture in 2012. They target all types of sectors and business websites. For shared hosting, they offer three server locations – that are India, UK, and the USA. Their shared hosting plans are starting from Lite at Rs. 699/Yr, Deluxe at Rs. 2399/Yr and Ultimate at Rs. 2999/ Yr.
From the above screenshots, you can buy any plan depending on your requirement. Moreover, they also provide attractive discounts on each plan. You can use the coupon code for buying the plan.
Shared Hosting Comparison:
Features offered by MilesWeb:
- Free SSL Certificate: MilesWeb Linux shared hosting plan includes free SSL certificate. This ensures that the communication that takes place between you and your visitor’s browser is keeping secure.
- Free Site Builder: Now you can design your own website or blog with the help of a site builder tool.
- Pure SSD storage: Their shared server comprises of SSD drive that makes your website faster and reliable. However, SSD utilizes less energy and gives more speed than traditional storage.
- Scalability: In the future, when your website will grow at that time, you can easily move to more powerful options such as VPS, Dedicated and WordPress.
- Jailed Shell SSH: This feature of MilesWeb blocks access to data outside of the user’s home directory. However, it restricts to perform such commands that can affect the server.
- Latest PHP & MySQL: They ensure that scripts are running smoothly with their shared hosting service. However, they provide access to the latest and compatible versions of PHP & MySQL.
- Website backup & restore:
To keep a backup of your website data, MilesWeb offers Website backup & restore feature at Rs.99/mo. In short, your website files, folders, databases and emails backup are maintained in the cloud.
- Web Application Firewall:
This feature monitors the traffic on the server. It safeguards your website from web attacks such as DDoS, hacking, identifies theft or malicious activities, etc.
- Dedicated IP:
In shared hosting, dedicated IP plays an important role because multiple users are using the same server. Your IP may get blacklisted while sending the mail, in such case MilesWeb provides Dedicated IP to make smooth delivery of emails.
I hope you must have got a clear idea about MilesWeb Shared Hosting. What are you waiting for?
Additional Reading:- MilesWeb Review: India’s Best Managed WordPress Hosting Provider
Go and sign up with MilesWeb Hosting. If you want to know more, initiate the chat as their support team is available 24*7 to assist you.