Education has been changing and has become better as time passed by with introduction of new trends. In the beginning, education was just passing of general information and knowledge orally generations after generations and the eldest person was considered as a living library wherein if anyone had any doubt they would ask that person for their words of wisdom.
After that, came the concept of schools where a person with more knowledge about any particular field would teach the children and share the knowledge in that area. Soon these schools started storing information in the form of written data which in turn led to the invention of books. As time passed by, schools became bigger and started using infrastructure and modernized ways of education, that is when Online Education came into existence.
Now with the use of the internet, one can choose the best course offered in a specific region like Georgia just by typing best online colleges in Georgia in any search engine and can get all the required information regarding any online course.
Online education is a form of education which is delivered and administered using the internet. Online education can be divided into various categories depending on the extent of online education incorporated into the course ranging from the face-to-face interaction between a student and an instructor to exclusive online courses to blended learning which incorporates both an online course as well as face-to-face guidance. Online education includes digital notes, e-books, teaching slides, video lecture and conference, online tests etc.
- It is more affordable compared to offline education.
- It is convenient and flexible.
- There is no geographical and time barrier.
- Data is upgraded regularly thereby students can have access to the latest data.
- Technological skills are improved automatically and this would act as an added advantage in the future.
- Students need to be self-motivated as there is no one to check their progress on a daily basis
- Personalized attention and teaching would be missing as there is no permanent teacher who would be always present to give guidance.
- Students with fewer resources lack proper education.
- Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
How Online Education is More Affordable?
Universities and Colleges that offer online degree programs typically are more affordable than going to a traditional Offline university for a variety of reasons like
- For many colleges that solely specialize in offering online degrees, they have fewer expenses to incur.
- They usually do not have vast areas of land, property, and buildings to manage.
- They do not have to pay thousands of support staff and personnel every month.
- Also, students do not have costs associated with commuting to a college campus.
Even though Online Education is cheaper, students can reduce the cost even more by availing various scholarships like Golden Apple Scholars of Illinois, UNICAF MBA Scholarships, Penn State World Campus Scholarships, left handed Scholarships, etc.
Left-handed Scholarships are scholarships offered to left-handed people to encourage them for their Uniqueness. Some of the Left-handed scholarships are Frederick and Mary F Buckley Scholarship, AAST Medical Student Scholarships, Constitutional Officers’ Association of Georgia (COAG) Scholarship, MRCA Foundation Left Handed Scholarship Award etc.
Since Online Education is still under developing stage and is improving day by day with more number of students taking up courses online, many colleges have started offering courses online across various disciplines. Also, since it is cheaper than traditional college courses, it is convenient for students to learn a course from wherever it is comfortable. These are some of the reasons that have made the online education a great success.
Hello Readers, Welcome to BlogDada 🙂 I am Pavitra Kumar, A Internet Marketer by Profession and A Blogger by Passion. Young active Blogger from India, Write about Blogging SEO Tips, Review of products and many more. This blog for anyone who runs their own blog or wants to Become A Blogger. Know More About Me.