Canadian web hosting companies are among the best in the world. They offer services that enable businesses and individuals to run successful websites all over the world for a great price. Nonetheless, these web hosting companies are not the same. In fact, by digging deeper into individual companies, you will realize that they are very different and that they outshine each other on different fronts. That’s where reviews come into play. Reviews give perspective, on which hosting companies are best for your needs. To help you better understand this, here are 4 reasons to read Canadian web hosting reviews.
1. They give you an idea of the prevailing hosting prices
When seeking a web hosting service, you need one that gives you top quality service, and at an affordable price. That’s where reviews come into play. A review like the blogging Buddha, for instance, allows you to compare prices between different web hosting companies and find one that gives you the best price for hosting. The cost savings accruing from such information can be passed over to other aspects of your web business, and that’s a plus to using such reviews.
2. They help you find a hosting company with the best disk space
Disk space is the key to having a website that loads fast. The challenge comes in finding a web hosting company that offers disk space that can meet your website needs conclusively. One solution to this problem is to make use of reviews. Reviews give you a platform to compare different web hosting companies and find one that offers you suitable disk space for your website. In essence, by using reviews to compare the bandwidth offers of different web hosting companies, you have an edge, as opposed to randomly choosing one.
3. You get to compare the quality of customer service
For a website to be successful, it needs to be online 24-hours a day. As such, it is important to work with a web hosting company that has a reliable customer care service. That’s because, when the customer service is good, they can rectify such issues for you fast enough. By using website reviews, you can gauge the sentiment of customers and determine which web hosting companies have the best customer service. This can make all the difference between the success and failure of your website.
4. They Help You Compare Load Times
Website load times are critical to ranking well on search engines. In fact, according to research by Google, people lose interest when a website takes more than 3 seconds to load. As such, it is essential to go for a hosting service with the fastest load times. Reviews are a perfect way to do this comparison and find a hosting company that is perfect for your needs. Besides, through reviews, you get to make a better decision, by comparing a web hosting not just on load times, but on other features as well. For instance, you get to find a hosting service that has fast load times and is environmentally friendly.
Additional Reading:- Why to Choose MilesWeb Shared Web Hosting Plan?
Why to Choose MilesWeb Shared Web Hosting Plan?
Being a new website owner, you must have got confused between the hosting solutions, right?
However, getting a right web hosting plan for the website is your ultimate goal. But again, you get stuck on these questions like how and where? As per my observation, many newbies are facing this issue and to overcome the same, I will highlight the review of MilesWeb Shared Hosting along with the reasons for selecting MilesWeb to host your website.
What is Shared Hosting?
In shared hosting, several types of websites are hosted on a single web server. All websites that are hosted on shared server share resources like CPU, memory and disk space. In short, various hosting accounts are designed on a single server and those are allocated to the new user website or domain name. For example, a classroom, where students need to share their seat with the others. In that particular classroom, a performance of one student won’t get affected because of any other student.
Why to Choose Shared Hosting?
Are you an owner of a small business, new startup, blog, portfolio and medium scale websites. In such a case, MilesWeb Shared Hosting is the ideal solution to start your online journey.
Benefits of Using Shared Hosting?
- Cost effective: Many newbies consider shared hosting because of its budget-friendly.
- Low maintenance cost: In shared hosting, you don’t need to worry about server maintenance.
- Free SSL & cPanel: Many web hosting providers commit to offering security in shared web hosting by offering SSL certificate along with a user-friendly cPanel.
MilesWeb, Indian’s best unlimited web hosting provider offers shared hosting service at an affordable price. They believe that web hosting service should be fast, reliable, simple and affordable. Therefore, to make it more simplified, they started MilesWeb Web Hosting venture in 2012. They target all types of sectors and business websites. For shared hosting, they offer three server locations – that are India, UK, and the USA. Their shared hosting plans are starting from Lite at Rs. 699/Yr, Deluxe at Rs. 2399/Yr and Ultimate at Rs. 2999/ Yr.
From the above screenshots, you can buy any plan depending on your requirement. Moreover, they also provide attractive discounts on each plan. You can use the coupon code for buying the plan.
Shared Hosting Comparison:
Features offered by MilesWeb:
- Free SSL Certificate: MilesWeb Linux shared hosting plan includes free SSL certificate. This ensures that the communication that takes place between you and your visitor’s browser is keeping secure.
- Free Site Builder: Now you can design your own website or blog with the help of a site builder tool.
- Pure SSD storage: Their shared server comprises of SSD drive that makes your website faster and reliable. However, SSD utilizes less energy and gives more speed than traditional storage.
- Scalability: In the future, when your website will grow at that time, you can easily move to more powerful options such as VPS, Dedicated and WordPress.
- Jailed Shell SSH: This feature of MilesWeb blocks access to data outside of the user’s home directory. However, it restricts to perform such commands that can affect the server.
- Latest PHP & MySQL: They ensure that scripts are running smoothly with their shared hosting service. However, they provide access to the latest and compatible versions of PHP & MySQL.
- Website backup & restore:
To keep a backup of your website data, MilesWeb offers Website backup & restore feature at Rs.99/mo. In short, your website files, folders, databases and emails backup are maintained in the cloud.
- Web Application Firewall:
This feature monitors the traffic on the server. It safeguards your website from web attacks such as DDoS, hacking, identifies theft or malicious activities, etc.
- Dedicated IP:
In shared hosting, dedicated IP plays an important role because multiple users are using the same server. Your IP may get blacklisted while sending the mail, in such case MilesWeb provides Dedicated IP to make smooth delivery of emails.
I hope you must have got a clear idea about MilesWeb Shared Hosting. What are you waiting for?
Additional Reading:- MilesWeb Review: India’s Best Managed WordPress Hosting Provider
Go and sign up with MilesWeb Hosting. If you want to know more, initiate the chat as their support team is available 24*7 to assist you.